New Euro 2020 tournament
Mar 03, 2021
GoldenRace, is delighted to present its brand new tournament: Euro Cup, inspired by the biggest European Championship of national teams.
GoldenRace, top betting services and virtual football provider, is delighted to present its brand new tournament: Euro Cup, inspired by the biggest European Championship of national teams.
Euro Cup is an engaging virtual tournament with 24 teams based on the ones that won the qualifiers:
- North Macedonia (MKD)
- Czech Republic
The new virtual tournament is already available for retail and online, both On demand and Scheduled. It has been particularly optimised for mobile and desktop devices, so that players can access it and enjoy it easily and smoothly.
How does the Euro Cup work?
The duration of the competition depends on the event duration settings (from 3 to 6 minutes per event), with a total of 10 match days.
The competition is divided in two phases, a group stage and a knockout stage. During the group stage, the teams play one match against all of the other teams in the same group, with three points for a win, one point for a draw and none for a defeat.
In the first phase, the six groups are composed by the following four teams, making the game as realistic and attractive as possible:
- Group A: TUR, ITA, WAL, SUI
- Group B: DEN, FIN, BEL, RUS
- Group C: NED, UKR, AUT, MKD
- Group D: ENG, CRO, SCO, CZE
- Group E: ESP, SWE, POL, SVK
- Group F: HUN, POR, FRA, GER
Each matchday is divided into two rounds, with six matches per round and twelve teams playing per match day. There are three match days in total, with six rounds and six matches per group.
The first two teams from each group qualify, as well as the best four third placed teams.
The ranking of each team in each group is determined by the greatest number of points obtained in all group matches; goal difference in all group matches; and greatest number of goals scored in all group matches.
If two or more teams are equal on the basis of the above three criteria, their rankings shall be determined according to the official classifications.
The Knockout stage
Sixteen teams take part in this stage, the twelve teams that ended first and second in the six groups, plus the best four thirds.
This phase consists of one match knockout during four stages (sixteenth, quarter, semi, and final).
Euro Cup betting markets
- Match Result (1X2): A bet to predict whether the home team will win, the away team will win or there will be a draw.
- Double Chance: A bet on two out of three possible events (Home-Draw, Away-Draw, Away-Home).
- Half Time/Full Time: A bet to predict the result of a game would be at halftime and also what the outcome of the same game would be at full time.
- Goal Goal/No Goal: A bet to predict whether at least one of the teams will not score on a full football match.
- Over/Under - A bet to predict whether there will be more or less than 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 or 4.5 goals during a full football match. The market Over/Under within the tab “1x2 + Handicap +
- Over/Under” is related to the Match Asian Handicap market of the Asian Handicap tab.
- 1x2 + Over/Under 2.5 + Goal goal/No Goal: A bet to predict the match result, whether there will be more or less than 2.5 goals during a full football match and whether at least one of the teams will not score on a full football match.
- Total Goals: A bet to predict the exact number of goals scored in the match.
- 1x2 + Total Goals: A bet to predict the match result and the number of scored goals.
- Correct Score: A bet to predict the final score of a football match, in the correct order (home – away).
- Multigoal: A bet to predict a range of goals of the match.
- Qualify (only during Knockout stage): A bet to predict how far in the competition the selected team will get.
- Asian Handicap (HDP): This market effectively adds or takes away goals from the Home and Away teams and so the market is based on the Margin of Victory (or Difference in Scores).
Test the game now on our demo!
News & Events