The most popular Online quick bet games!
Keno is a very popular and a universal casino game. Learn more about it in this GoldenRace article, that explains the game, how to bet and the preferred keno bets, so you can add this classic to your portfolio: the perfect quick game to schedule between bigger events!
Keno is a very popular and classic casino game. It was apparently invented in China, more than 2,000 years ago, as the way for a general to obtain money for his army during a war.
Some sources even say that the money coming from Keno was also invested in the building of the Great Wall of China!
Nowadays, Keno is one of the most played and universal casino games.
In fact, GoldenRace’s Keno is a widely played game in the CIS (Georgia, Armenia, Kazachstan, Russia) and Baltic countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Belarussia), even before virtual football, and one of the top 5 in Africa and the Balkans.
Let’s know this game more deeply.
What is Keno?
Keno is a numbers game based on the lottery. The player places a bet and, once the Play button is pressed, the random draw begins. 20 balls out of 80 are drawn by the lottery drum and begin to be showcased on the screen.
On the Retail version there are games running every 2, 3, 4, or 5 minutes, so the potential hits are endless! Keno is extremely popular, and the perfect quick game to schedule between other bigger events.
In the online version, a Quick Bet button is available to pick up random chosen numbers by the system, and there is also the option of skipping the draw, going directly to the results.
And if you prefer live games, we also have a Live Keno in our All-in-One solution thanks to HollywoodTV!
What is the difference between Keno and Keno Deluxe?
Both versions of this loved casino game have proven to be popular with your players. Keno Classic is the traditional form of the draw and offers a simpler game: players can pick up to 8 numbers from a pool of 80, while this numbers selection is the only market allowed.
However, Keno Deluxe allows you to bet on All In, No Draw and several different extra markets such as Even/Odd, Over/Under and Sum.
How do I bet on Keno and Keno Deluxe?
Players pick up to 8 (Classic) or 10 (Deluxe) numbers from a board of 80 and the system randomly draws 20. The more correct numbers they pick, the more they win.
GoldenRace offers Keno in its purest digital form. The chance of hitting a number diminishes with each number hit, but the payouts keep growing!
In the online version, players have to select a betting market using the dedicated game menu, enter the amount they want to bet selecting the amount in the drop down button using the field “BET” and press the icon “Play” to register the bet. Each draw has a unique number and outcomes will be shown to the user on the screen.
There is also a multiplier option to allow players to play the same numbers for a consecutive number of draws.
Which are the most popular Keno bets?
These are the main markets when betting at Keno:
- Numbers: Number selections as parameter, including up to 8 selections in classic mode or 10 selections in deluxe mode.
And Keno Deluxe:
- All in: Number selections as parameter, including up to 10 selections. The player must hit all of the numbers.
- No draw: Number selections as parameter, including up to 10 selections. The player must not hit any number.
There are also some interesting extra bets in the Keno Deluxe version that every can player enjoy:
- First even/odd: the player bets on if the first number is even or bet.
- First single/not single: the player bets on if the first number is single or not.
- First over/under 40.5: the player bets on if the first number is over or under 40.5.
- Last even/odd: the player bets on if the last number is even or bet.
- Last single/not single: the player bets on if the last number is single or not.
- Last over/under 40.5: the player bets on if the last number is over or under 40.5.
- Sum first 5 over/under 202.5: the player bets on if the sum of the first 5 numbers drawn is over or under 202.5.
- Sum over/under 810.5: the player bets on if the sum of all numbers drawn is over or under 810.5.
So, add this ancient classic to your portfolio: the perfect quick game to schedule between bigger events!
News & Events