The protection of your privacy is a very serious concern to SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD therefore we want
be able to visit our web pages without being concerned about security issues. The following Privacy
Policy will provide you with an overview of how the SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD guarantees the protection of
your privacy, the type of data being collected as well as its main purpose.
1. Information to be provided
For pre-contractual and commercial purposes, we need to collect some data like name, company
name, country, email and telephone number (web form). All this data is voluntary provided by you
and only would be processed during our relationship.
We also offer too a newsletter service which requires name, surname and email address for being
updated of all company activity. As explained in point 4, this delivered information is
voluntary, so by fulfilling the form, you agree with our processing.
REMINDER: please, if you are younger than 16 years, do not complete any form we have or try to
2. Contact details
All the data provided by our customers could be managed through automated (or no automated)
instruments and will be incorporated to our client’s file; according to new General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) and national laws and regulations. You can find the contact data of
the controller/responsible, processor, Data Protection Officer and public authorities below:
Responsible: SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD
Data protection officer: MARINA ANTÚNEZ FERNÁNDEZ
If you have any problem with the information or solutions provided, you can contact with Malta's Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Data Protection Commissioner: Mr Joseph Ebejer
2, Airways House
High Street, Sliema SLM 1549
Tel. +356 2328 7100
Fax +356 2328 7198
For another Data Protection Commissioner you can enter the following link
3. Which are the uses of your data?
The data provided by customers are:
- Company information (Company name, address, commercial name)
- Contact partner information (name of signing person, email, telephone, skype and job
SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD assures that the mentioned data only will be managed for commercial,
contractual and informative purposes. These data will be processed while the relationship
between us will be in force, so if you do not want to receive commercial information when the
relationship has ended, you can write an email to the contact persons described in point 2.
We would use too the email address, name and surname in the case you agree to subscribe to our
newsletter for receiving information.
This data will be used for contacting you, when there would be substantial changes (for example:
updating policies and legal advices) we think you must know. You agree to be contacted by us if
there is a possibility to reach an agreement, this is intended to be a personal and closer way of
communication with our potential customers.
If you are applying for a job, we need you to provide:
SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD assures that the mentioned data only will be managed for contacting and
informing of any personnel selection. These data will be processed while the relationship
between us will be in force, according to our recruitment procedures.
If you want to withdraw the consent for these processes, we invite you to contact us to any
company email in point 2.
4. Legitimation for the treatment.
The commercial/contractual relation will be legitimated by the execution of the contract, so,
when it would be finished, as explained before, the data will not be managed and will be
eliminated after the period established by national tax legislations and after the expiration of
any potential responsibility.
The data can also be used for informative and marketing purposes, so the legitimation is your
consent. If you do not want to receive such information, you can contact the responsible persons
described in point 2.
Customers understand that SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD must could use the personal data in order to
fulfil a legal obligation, so this use will end when the obligation have finished.
The data provided by applicants will be processed with your exclusive consent. As exposed
before, you can withdraw your approval writing an e-mail to the address in section 2.
5. About sharing information.
You accept that SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD may share information with another group company, always for
contractual purposes, or some external companies we usually work (for example service
However, we might share your information in the case that Public Authorities request it (legal
In the case that there would be any data transmission to a country outside the EU, we assure our
customers the compliance with formal and security requirements in order to adapt our activity to
6. Third parties’ links.
As you can verify, in our website there are several links to external websites. This Privacy
Policy is not suitable for them, so we are not responsible of their data processing. If you have
any problem with their activity, we invite you to contact public authorities in point 2 (Data
You will be subject to this clarification when you use any of our websites:
preferences in order to make a comfortable experience for you.
ability to provide you SOFTQUO HOLDING services.
− The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing
− If you continue using this web without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept"
below then you are consenting the processing of your cookie data.
8. Basic user’s rights.
According to new GDPR, you can exercise the following rights we are going to explain:
|Basic information of protection data
- The organisation must inform about:
- The purposes of the treatment, categories of personal data that are processed and the possible data communications and their recipients.
- If possible, the period of conservation of your data. If not, the criteria to determine this term.
- The right to request the rectification or suppression of the data, the limitation to the treatment, or to oppose it.
- The right to file a claim with the Control Authority.
- If an international data transfer occurs, receive information on the appropriate guarantees.
- The existence of automated decisions (including profiles), the applied logic and consequences of this treatment
- To rectify inaccurate data and complete incomplete personal data, even with an additional declaration.
- Interested parties can request:
- The suppression of personal data without due delay when any of the cases contemplated concur. For example, illicit treatment of data, or when the purpose that motivated the treatment or collection.
- However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right will not apply. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information should prevail.
|Limitation of the treatment
- Interested parties can:
- Request the person in charge to suspend the processing of data when:
- The accuracy of the data is contested, while the accuracy is verified by the person responsible.
- The interested party has exercised his right of opposition to the processing of data, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the responsible party prevail over the interested party.
- Ask the person responsible to keep your personal data when:
- The data processing is illegal, and the interested party opposes the deletion of their data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- The person in charge no longer needs the data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party does need them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Interested parties can:
- Receive the personal data provided in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and be able to transmit
them to another responsible, whenever technically possible.
- Interested parties can oppose to the personal data treatment:
- When for reasons related to your personal situation, the processing of your data must cease unless a legitimate interest is
proven or is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims.
- When the treatment is focused at direct marketing.
|Not to be object of individualized decision
- Interested parties have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects them.
- When it is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract.
- When it is allowed by the Law of the EU or the Member States, with adequate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the owner of the data.
- When there is explicit consent of the owner of the data.
we will inform you in our website (prominent and noticeable place) and via email
specified in your data.
10. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Identity: SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD
Company no. C 39212 Tax no. 994035210
VAT no. MT18053509
Address: Ruby Court, Apartment 6 Andrea Debono Street Birguma,
Data Protection Officer: Marina Antúnez Fernández
At SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD we treat the information provided by the interested persons
in order to:
Manage the sending of information asked to us and provide interested parties with
product offers and services of its interest.
Manage the contractual relationship.
Protect company of legal obligations and responsibility.
"Contract: “It means that the company would process your data in order to reach a
successful agreement. If it would not be possible, we will ask your to continue
receiving commercial information”
Legal obligation: We will process and keep your information until the fulfilment of
legal obligation applicable for the company would have finished. After that, it will
Consent: By providing your information, you give us your express approval for the
treatment of your personal data, according to GDPR requirements.
“When the legitimation for the main purpose does not find accommodation in any of
previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party must be requested for the
processing of their personal data, and this will be stated in this section.
"The data will be communicated to other companies of SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD for
commercial and advertising purposes, including treatment of personal data of
Public Authorities when required."
Right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party
Right to request rectification or deletion,
Right to request the limitation of the treatment,
Right to oppose treatment,
Right to data portability;
Right to not to be object of individualized decisions
The personal information we deal with in SOFTQUO HOLDING LTD could come from other
companies in the group or by public sources.